A neat knife
This is a knife which I believe was made by Josh Powell that I got to work on recently. It's sort of a clean neat little blade, and says "kinjal" to me.

Edit: Changed "Josh Hemmingway" to "Josh Powell".
And here's what I did with it.
Nice work! :cool:

It looks like some of the older military frogs, but with much better finish and style to it.

Edit: Is that steel thread?
Actualy, it was made by Josh Powell.

I sold it thrue the sight, of wich I have a few new ones to put up.....
Looks like really nice work from Josh, as usual. Same for the sheath from Russ. :)
Drat! I knew Josh Powell had made the knife, I was even thinking that when I was typing but somehow managed to put down the wrong Josh anyway. It really is a superb little knife, and I think the owner is going to be very proud of it. Thanks for the kind words about my stuff too, I actually made that frog up more or less out of my head so it's nice to know that great minds think alike or something like that. Actually the wrap at the top is a twisted wire wrap alternated with a single strand of silver 20 gauge wire. The customer wanted a celtic stamp but what can I say? I got a little carried away. Since I am not charging him any more he seems to be okay with it. :)
Re: A neat knife
Russ Ellis wrote:
It's sort of a clean neat little blade, and says "kinjal" to me.

Russ, when these blades start actually speaking, we should start to worry about this hobby... did you two have a good conversation or did it just say the one word? :confused:
It's my fault, Nathan.

I talk to them when they are babies. If you hear one swearin' like a sailor, you'll know it gave me some trouble ;)

I have to say that Russ did a really nice job of complimenting this knife with the scabbard! Good work, Russ, and thanks for the correction.

josh powell

Nathan Robinson wrote:
Russ Ellis wrote:

Russ, when these blades start actually speaking, we should start to worry about this hobby... did you two have a good conversation or did it just say the one word? :confused:
Funny, I have a feeling more than a few of my little toys will probably sound far worse than your average sailor by the time they are brought to life... ;)

And did I see you mention longer swordlike sizes on some upcoming stuff? Bet those will be something to hear, too.... At least if my experience is any indication. :D

Joshua Powell wrote:

I talk to them when they are babies. If you hear one swearin' like a sailor, you'll know it gave me some trouble ;)

josh powell

Nathan Robinson wrote:
Russ Ellis wrote:

Alright you wise acre, I figure it's okay as long as I don't talk back to them. Now if you will excuse me I think I hear some icecream in the freezer calling my name...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: