A&A two ring swept hilt arrives
I just recieved my A&A two ring swept hilt rapier lastnight, lucky for A&A they package there stuff really good cause the UPS demons took aliking to my box and the box was almost falling apart when it arrived. Here are some pics of the rapier.

[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
[ Linked Image ]
This isn't off-topic so I moved it.
Eric, that's really sweet. Some of the angles of those shots really show it in a way that we, on the 'net, haven't really seen it.
Very nice, Eric! You know, I sold my three ring rapier... and I regret it. I miss that sword.
Bill Grandy wrote:
Very nice, Eric! You know, I sold my three ring rapier... and I regret it. I miss that sword.

I miss that sword, too. :)
Congrats Eric on a sweet looking sword. Like to hear mor about it.

Bill
Sweet! Thanks for posting those pictures. A&A isn't getting near the press it deserves, so it's nice to see another thread on them. VERY nice sword, indeed!

(Jealousy rears it's ugly head...)

Cheers

Gordon
That rapier is really nice.

As much as I love my custom Darkwood rapier, the simple lines and rings of A&A's rapiers is really gorgeous, and in some ways, more to my liking than my own.

Congrats on your new purchase.
Hey Erik,

Awesome :cool: Congrats.
Good looking addition there.

Please share you impressiuon of seel as well when you have some time. I've handled one briefly in the past, but I could use a memory refresher.
Congrats Eric on your A&A rapier...very nice!
Joe Fults wrote:
Please share you impressiuon of seel as well when you have some time. I've handled one briefly in the past, but I could use a memory refresher.

Anyone interested in my impression of A&A's Two-Ring and/or Italian rapiers should check out SFI's Review Forum. Do a search for "Italian 3-ring rapier." I compare and contrast both there. The upshot is that neither will disappoint you, although there is a noticeble difference in their handling.
Brock those reviews are awesome, I think you should if you have had the time to do a update on them now that its been a little while to see what else you've observed and maybe post a copy of the review as some folks don't go to other forums. Just a suggestion only :)
Thanks for the compliment, Eric. I can't post a copy here since under SFI rules all reviews posted on their website become their property and are copyrighted. Another review done specifically for here would say the same in much the same words and there might be a question raised as to whether it would constitute a copyright violation.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: