Albion Mainz Gladius
I just received my Mainz Gladius today from Albion. I can't believe how beautiful it is. It far exceeded my expectations. It is perfect in every detail and I don't throw praise like that around lightly. I am not sure who the exact individuals that made this particular weapon at the Albion shop were but whoever it was, Gentleman, my hat is off to you. Excellent work. I could not be more pleased. I am not sure this is the proper forum for discussing this but I have to give credit where it is due. Keep sending me work of this quality and I will keep sending you my paychecks. Thank you.
Good times, good times. Do you have any pics? :)
Here's a bunch of pics of the same :D

http://www.myArmoury.com/review_alb_gladii.html
Congratulations Lance!

The Albion Mainz Gladius is on my "wish list" of swords to get someday. There can never be too many sword pics, so please post 'em if you got 'em. :D

Regards,

Mike
Major congrats, Lance! I can't wait to see it when you drop by the house (along with that Gotland, too!). :D You've got a fine blade there, buddy, and I'm very happy for you. :) Of course, shall I have the will power to not buy one myself once I see and handle yours??? I can see it now ... Jimmy dials up Mike at Albion ... ring ring ring ... Mike answers "Albion Armorers, this is Mike" ... and Jimmy goes "Ah, hey Mike ... you know that Mainz that Lance bought? ..." The sale would be on. I'd best take stock of my bank account before I see the sword in person. :eek: :D :cool:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: