WOOO HOOOO
I have my Solingen!!!!!!

I found a totaly unexpected white box on my front porch when I got home. I had no idea the Solingens were finished. It is a stunning sword. It's esthetics are very subtle and must be seen 3 dimensionally to be fully appreciated. It has good blade presence but is not at all unwieldy. It is considerably longer than my Henry V but handles much the same. I would say the A&A has slightly better tip control.

WOW

I had a terrible day at work and this made my day. Peter, Howy, Mike, Amy, The Guy Who Packed It So Well.......Outstanding Work. Now I am off to pose manfully...ER I mean play with...NO NO I really mean to conduct a detailed analysis of the blades handling properties....Yeah thats it :D

Cheers

Dave
Re: WOOO HOOOO
David Lannon wrote:
I have my Solingen!!!!!!

I found a totaly unexpected white box on my front porch when I got home. I had no idea the Solingens were finished. It is a stunning sword. It's esthetics are very subtle and must be seen 3 dimensionally to be fully appreciated. It has good blade presence but is not at all unwieldy. It is considerably longer than my Henry V but handles much the same. I would say the A&A has slightly better tip control.

WOW

I had a terrible day at work and this made my day. Peter, Howy, Mike, Amy, The Guy Who Packed It So Well.......Outstanding Work. Now I am off to pose manfully...ER I mean play with...NO NO I really mean to conduct a detailed analysis of the blades handling properties....Yeah thats it :D

Cheers

Dave

Excellent! :D

Please post some pictures if you can. It's fun to hear about new toys :cool:
BRILLIANT!!!

CONGRATS DAVID. It's really great to come home to surprises like that.
Wow, that's awesome! This is the Peter Johnsson sword right?

Way to go Dave :)
Yes, A nice surprise indeed. I offer a hearty congratulations! I would love to handle this sword. Some pictures and a review are called for. . .
David, congratulations. Can't wait to see some pics of you posing manfully.....er....whatever. :lol: I know what you mean.
Looking forward to hearing a bit more from you as you have more time to study the new addition.

I really like that sword.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: