Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Congratulations Chad, a fine looking boy. Best wishes for your family's health.
Congratulations. Nice buy !
Congrats, Chad! May this be the first of many very special holidays to you and yours. :)
Congratulations Chad & Family...

If this is your first, then you should know that life will never be the same. If not, then you already know that and also know that now life will be even better.

Lin
Chad's Christmas present
Congratulations to you and your wife Chad. That is quite a Christmas present. Best wishes to you and your new son.
Merry Christmas
Peter.
Congratulations, Chad! My youngest just turned 21 this morning.

BTW, I don't think this is off topic, at all. Nathaniel is clearly wearing a vintage arming cap! :D
Congrats to you Chad and your Wife !

Merry Christmas it is!

Ben
Re: My Christmas present
Chad Arnow wrote:
From my wife with love:

[ Linked Image ]

Nathaniel Ryan Arnow arrived last Wednesday morning. Everyone is happy and healthy. :)

I know it's hopelessly off-topic, so I apologize in advance to anyone offended. :)

Congratulations Chad...and of course we aren't offended. Now what style of sword combat are you going to teach him?

:)
Welcome to planet Earth Nathaniel Ryan Arnow. To you and the mother congratulations on the new adventure your undertaking.
Congratulations Chad! He's beautiful. All the best from the Muir family!
The most wonderful news!

Blessings to you and your family Chad.

Jeremy
Congratulations, Chad !
Nathaniel, that's really a great name!

Cheers,

David (born the 25th of December)
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family. Now the real fun begins, enjoy.
:D Congratulations Dad & Mom Arnow !
Cool hat/ luva/ mössa :cool:
Congrats! Great Christmas gift!

Jeff :D
Very nice work Chad! Good to hear that your nine month project is complete.
Nice photo. Any measurements? Weight? Length? Point of balance?(just kidding :D )

Congratulations to you and your wife!
Congratulations Chad. Looks like your model is similar to mine.

Last edited by Jonathan Blair on Thu 27 Dec, 2007 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Congratulations Chad!!!! Talk about best present ever. :D

May he grow up to be strong of body and mind, and make himself and his parents proud with the actions and the choices that will make his life.
A little late but , Congrats on a very special Christmas!!!! I'm sure the lovely wife couldn't have presented a better present. All the best to you, your missus, and the new soul you've brought into the world.
Been busy with holiday stuff all week, so I'm a bit late, but... Congrats!!! So when does the little one start getting some swords and armor? :)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: