Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Arms & Armour BooksRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Don Stanko

PostPosted: Sat 01 Mar, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Arms & Armour Books         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

One of my good friends has been in the Arms & Armour business for several decades and has been a wonderful resource to go to when I needed something identified. In addition to a lot of extensive knowledge he has a great library. Recently he decided to sell off his library and I was able to pick up some hard to find titles. I am selling the titles I already own. Hopefully you see something you need.

1. Armi Bianche Italiane by Boccia and Coelho. The plates are in great condition but this copy is unfortunately missing the index in the back. The binding is still solid and tight and the index has been photo-copied from another book and is included. $300.00.

2. Arms & Armour of the Medieval Knight by David Edge. A nice clean copy with dust jacket. $40.00

3. Arms & Armour in Britain by Alan Borg. Nice little soft cover book. $3.00

4. The Finds from the Site of La Tene by J. M. DeNavarro Vol. I only. Lots of useful information on sizes and weights of this type of sword. Good condition with dust jacket. $95.00

5. Katalog Der Leibrustkammer. I. Teil Der Zeitraum von 500 bis 1530 by Gamber, Ortwin and Thomas, Bruno. 126 B,W plates of armour and weapons plus 12 plates of marks. Text in German. And Katalog Der Leibrustkammer. II. Teil Der Zeitraum von 1530-1560 by Gamber, Ortwin and Beaufort, Christian. 1990.
Cloth hard cover. In like-new condition. Platic dust jacket. 144 B,W plates of armour and weapons plus 13 plates of marks. Text in German. Both volumes for $125.00

6. Viking weapons & Warfare by J. Kim Siddorn. Soft cover in good shape. $18.00.

7. Arms & Armour in Antiquity by Charles Boutell. Soft cover in good condition. $5.00.

8. Beowulf by Seamus Heany. Good condition, soft cover. $5.00

9. Advanced viewing copy of the Illustrated version of Beowulf. Many photos of antiquities and weapons, a little grainy. $15.00

PM me with any question and I will try to answer as best I can. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. I accept personal checks and paypal.
Don Stanko

PostPosted: Tue 04 Mar, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Armi Bianche Italiane now sold...
Don Stanko

PostPosted: Sun 09 Mar, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The book "The Finds from the Site of La Tene" by De Navarro now sold...

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Arms & Armour BooksRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic