Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Mike Capanelli wrote:
I won!!!!???? I never win anything. Can't believe it. I had to listen three times. Are you sure it's me? If so thanks so much for the opportunity. I won.....wow!

Mike,
I'm pretty sure it's you unless they really mis-pronounced my name (I could see how you get something that sounds like "Mike Capanelli" out of "Chad Arnow"). :)

Congrats!
Mike Capanelli wrote:
I won!!!!???? I never win anything. Can't believe it. I had to listen three times. Are you sure it's me? If so thanks so much for the opportunity. I won.....wow!

Congratulations, awesome sword!
Mike Capanelli wrote:

Congratulations Mike and let us know what you think of it when you get it. :D

And thanks to Sonny for this contest and prize .......... even if I didn't win it ( Mumbled grumbling. :p :lol: )

Can't believe it. I had to listen three times. Are you sure it's NOT ME ? ( Joke ;) :lol: ).
Jean, I'm afraid the only hope we may have left is for a mistaken delivery to the wrong address.......
Like Irvine, Southern California or Montreal, Quebec for instance :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Hint, hint Sonny)
Torsten F.H. Wilke wrote:
Jean, I'm afraid the only hope we may have left is for a mistaken delivery to the wrong address.......
like Irvine, Southern California or Montreal, Quebec for instance :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Hint, hint Sonny)

Yes but it's no hope at all since we are honourable men and would feel obliged to ship it to it's owner !
Hey Mike congrats man!! Good on ya.
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Mike Capanelli wrote:

Congratulations Mike and let us know what you think of it when you get it. :D

And thanks to Sonny for this contest and prize .......... even if I didn't win it ( Mumbled grumbling. :p :lol: )

Yes, I'd also like to thank Sonny and the Valiant armoury for holding the contest and providing a sweet prize!
Congrats Mike! Let us know what you think of it :)

Sonny, thank you again for having this contest!

Pierre
Mike Capanelli wrote:

Congrats Mike. :) Enjoy the sword, and thanks to Valiant for holding this contest,
-GLL
Well the sword is now out of the box. It's really quite nice even at a higher price point. Sharp as a tack to boot. Thanks again to Sonny and everyone at Valiant Armory for the sword. A very wonderful Christmas surprise indeed. [/i]
Congrats, Mike, I hope she brings you a lot of enjoyment.

Great contest, Sonny, very fun idea.

Merry Boxing Day!

Kenton
I recently purchased a signature edition Castile via Christian Fletcher's
website. I do believe the package came from Valiant, and I'd like to thank Mr.
Suttles for taking the time to make sure the sword was sound and solid and
sharp ( I had asked Mr. Fletcher if he could make certain, and he emailed that
he would mention my concern to Mr. Suttles ).

I've been looking at lower priced swords through a couple different websites,
and finally decided -- as a Christmas Present to myself -- to purchase a sword
from somewhere I hadn't purchased from before.

The Castile, signature edition, is actually quite quite nice for the asking
price. The blade might be a bit on the heavy side, which I rather like; and the
scabbard, hilt, and grip possess some of the presence Mr. Fletcher's custom
work.

I also really like The Actium and Hedemark. B-)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: