Go to page Previous  1, 2

Hi Chris,

Thanks for mentioning me to Ted. I didn't catch the Sabre on Saturday. I was too busy finishing up on painting my house, and then attending a wedding reception.
Patrick Kelly wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for mentioning me to Ted. I didn't catch the Sabre on Saturday. I was too busy finishing up on painting my house, and then attending a wedding reception.

sounds like fun.

oh, BTW, check the Wichita Eagle on tuesday (assuming it gets out that far, or check it online. theres supposed to be a story on our club in the paper.
USA Wins Women's Saber
This Just in:

USA gets Gold and Bronze in women's saber!!!

Gold = USA - Mariel Zagunis
Silver = China - Xue Tan
Bronze = USA - Sada Jacobson

Huzzah! Go USA :D
Got the gold!!! And the Bronze!!
I'm not seeing any of this. I tuned in to Bravo and CNBC when fencing was listed on the guide but all I found were Silverado and CNBC World.
Allen W wrote:
I'm not seeing any of this. I tuned in to Bravo and CNBC when fencing was listed on the guide but all I found were Silverado and CNBC World.

I saw the women's sabre semis and bronze medal match last night (Aug 17th) on Bravo between 7 - 8PM Pacific time.

I used to be a foil fencer long ago, and participated in a couple of low level tournaments. After not seeing any fencing for awhile, all I can say is, it's a lot more fun doing it than watching it.

Wouldn't you love to see Longsword bouting as an Olympic sport? How about Sword and Buckler? If WMA gets big enough, maybe its a possibility.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: