Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > For Sale: Crusader Monk Albion Brescia Spadona Scabbard Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Crusader Monk Albion Brescia Spadona Scabbard         Reply with quote

I made this scabbard for a customer who was unable to pay due to their financial situation. As such, I will offer it for sale here at a steep discount for forum members.

This scabbard was made for a Albion Brescia Spadona. It will fit a few other swords, but I am not 100% sure which others it would fit. I know a H/T EMSHS fits it, as well as a couple Windlass models but I would leave it to the buyer to make the determination on other models - I don't have them on hand to check.

The wood core, leather covered scabbard is oxblood in color with a black two point suspension. The leather belt is 1" wide (9oz) and will fit those ranging from 26" - 44" in waist. The belt has a matching period bronze buckle and chape - decorated with a wolf and other art. The suspension straps are 3/6" 9oz leather. The suspension straps are decorated with period bronze figure 8 buckles which match the main belt. The chape is mild steel and has been antiqued.

This package would typically run $400ish from my shoppe. This scabbard has not been worn or used. I will sell here for $300 shipped to CONUS customers.

PM me here if interested. Thanks for viewing! Happy

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Sun 07 Dec, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

***This scabbard has been sold. Thanks for viewing.***
J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > For Sale: Crusader Monk Albion Brescia Spadona Scabbard
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic