Go to page Previous  1, 2

Just a friendly reminder that this piece is still up for sale at the $4000 price point.

Thank you again for looking,
Michael
As the months have moved forward I have been focusing my efforts toward working on finishing a few pieces in progress, and building my clients doing therapeutic bodywork. In two weeks I will be leaving my day job and focusing on bodywork while finishing up said pieces. As such, I would love for this piece to find a new home and to build a cushion to help the transition. The price is still $4000 for the piece, but I am going to approach the sale of this piece differently. Please send me a PM with the financial value that you are willing to pay, if less than $4000, and how you would be willing to pay the balance forward. So for example if you would be only able to afford $3000 than tell me how you would be willing to contribute $1000 of value to the people of your community, organization, or wherever you would like to contribute in some way shape or form.

Thank you so much for checking in and hope to hear from you soon!
That truly is an amazing offer. Hats off to your magnanimity, sir. Hats off.
That's very big of you man. I wish you good fortune on this sale and your future endeavors.
If someone wants to help this cause along, they can buy my Albion Svante off the Markerplace. ;) I'd love to provide a home for this one.
Thank you for the kind words gents! I would love for this piece to find a home as well Patrick.
I have a very amazing opportunity that I would like to take advantage of and the sale of this piece would be a huge step forward in making it a reality. I am motivated to find this piece a new home, and am open to working with any potentially interested party to make this happen. If you would like to work out a payment plan or if I could be of any service please feel free to reach out.

Thank you once again!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: