Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Best of British to you!
Tobias Capwell wrote:
Thanks guys

It really is all happening, believe it or not! The designer is finishing up 30 sample pages for the Kickstarter campaign, while I prepare all the final text and image files for him. And of course I'm still adding new material.... That will probably continue right up to the point the publisher presses the 'print' button...

More news soon!

Best,

T

Excellent, can't wait for the KS to start. I'm very excited to see a work of this magnitude come to fruition. Will definitely make for interesting and informative reading.
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but are there any news on this project?
http://www.thomasdelmar.com/books/englishknight/index.html

Tobias Capwell wrote on Arms and Armour Forum:

Quote:
Design is mostly complete already. After fifteen years of work- it's really happening. Please feel free to cross-post, tell your friends, your enemies, and your total strangers. The more people get behind this one, even if mainly interested in the later fifteenth century, the more chance I have of getting the opportunity to do Book II (1450-1500).

Avaunt!

Toby

It's finally happening!
Excellent, thanks for the link! Ordered my copy :)
Well done Artis! Thanks for supporting the project.

The final signed off proofs went back to the publisher two weeks ago, and printing begins shortly. They then need to bind up a test copy, to make sure the margins work with the binding and so forth, and then everyone's copies will be flying out of the presses!

Best,

T
Good to hear, Tobias! I actually inquired about the book in Wallace collection a couple of weeks ago and they had no knowledge of it...
Tobias Capwell Book
Hello
That is excellent news ... I placed an order for two copies a few months back and I a am excited to know that they will be coming soon !
I will let my friend Craig Johnson know as well.
Best
Tim
Definitely ordering that book. The price is lower than was mentioned in the first page, I guess no gilded pages?
Any news about the book printing and shipping?
Please see this thread for ordering info: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=31760
Hi Chad,

thank you, anyway I have ordered the book; I have just asked to see if there is any news about the book printing and shipping. If I remember the Tobias last post, the book should be ready.
Hi Federico,

Thanks for ordering the book! Everything is ready. We are just waiting for design and printing staff to return from holidays and honeymoons. This is where the waiting gets hard, especially for me.

I'm supposed to have the bound test copy soon- this allows us to make sure things like margins and binding work with each other. Once we can sign off on that, the full run begins.

We're nearly there.

Best,

Toby
Hi Tobias,

fine. Let us update about the printing and the shipment of the book.

Thanks again,

Federico
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: