Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Atrim Sword, bare blade, or ???Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Matt Norrod

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 26 Jul, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Atrim Sword, bare blade, or ???         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I am interested in any Atrims you have and are looking to sell... Prefer single handers - XI and XII - and leaf blades, but open to anything with Gus' name on it... Even if it is a project or some hilt parts, I'm game. I'm willing to put some work into making a neglected blade beautiful again if you have one collecting dust.

In full disclosure, I know pricing on Atrims is all over the place (I've seen listings at $400 and $1000 within the past year). Please keep in mind I'm not looking to pay $800 or $900 for a 10 year old sword that you bought for $400. If your asking price is over $550, I'm probably not interested. I'm also not interested in "flipping" swords, so if you sell something to me then you can be assured I am going to hang on to it for a while (it is a pet-peeve of mine when I see people on forums doing it).

Thanks!

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. - Proverbs 16:9

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Atrim Sword, bare blade, or ???Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic