Go to page Previous  1, 2

As it is a sale item, there should have been no comment regarding price at all. We are lucky to be able to discuss with the professionals and they merit no less courtesy than if the sword was in the classifieds section. My take is that Shahril is often looking for something to comment on ;) , even if it is to share good information.

Cheers

GC
Thanks for sharing something very nice with the rest of us and for letting us know it can have a new home. It looks very nice from the photos and I imagine it feels swell in hand.
Hi Maciej
Nice work as usual love this type of sword If I had not an commission with Robert Moc I would take it off your hands
Thank you for posting
I am very impressed and I am going to get one of his swords soon
once again thank you all for your comments.
about the inlays - it is hand-engraved. the signs forms are taken from the book published in Poland. I wanted to make it similar to some swords from the museums which I saw with quite flat - shallow engraved signs - mostly the crosses. these swords were dated to 13th century.
I just want to inform - this sword is already sold.
I completely respect Maciej´s whish not to discuss his pricing, since this is a personal matter for each maker.
However, I feel I must also point out that this is not only a bargain price, but an outstanding sword sold at a price that is below living wages for most makers who are capable of such work.
Peter Johnsson wrote:
I completely respect Maciej´s whish not to discuss his pricing, since this is a personal matter for each maker.
However, I feel I must also point out that this is not only a bargain price, but an outstanding sword sold at a price that is below living wages for most makers who are capable of such work.

Thank you Peter - very valuable and important words for me.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: