Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Hate to say it but ya missed em.
All the mass weapons are MRL accept the axe in the middle it is Cold Steel the Halberd-Voulge I have no idea who made it and soon it will be off to Alabama too live with Sean Flynt and I hope they both will be happy :D .
The MRL stuff I have I have to say I have been very happy with, lets hope that there swords will someday come up to the level off their skull crackers.
Dunc
P.S.
Forgot the others up there.
The big Ballock dagger is a MRL Arkansas tooth pick blade that I hilted, the smaller rondel was a cobbled together piece from American Fencers supply and the spear heads ars from MRL as well.
WD
Ah, well. Such are the hazards of guessing.
Carl Goff wrote:
Ah, well. Such are the hazards of guessing.

Shoot Hoss I'm just flattered that you thought I had that good a taste in weapons :lol: :D
Carl Goff wrote:
Bill Duncan wrote:
Well here are my non sword toys.
Dunc

I think I recognize quite a few of those, despite not owning any of them myself.

Windlass Halberd-Voulge, A&A Warhammer, A&A Horseman's Axe, CAS Iberia axe, A&A flanged mace, and...I can't figure out the rest.

Mind telling me if I'm right? :)

I don't think that horseman's axe or mace are Arms and Armor? Or at least not current pattern anyway...
Hello everyone!
This is my favorite! This is my jumonji-yari!
I made it about one and a half year ago, and being not exact replica of the original ones, it is still one of the most favorite weapons in my small collection!
Sorry for the Scotish tartan of the blanket on the first picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone of you, friends!

Regards!
Boris

Attachment: 96.56 KB
1.JPG

Attachment: 94.01 KB
2.JPG

Attachment: 95.55 KB
3.JPG

See some weapons :?: you don't have to ax me twice. I enjoyed seeing and hearing about every one. Thanks!

my hanweii axe with carved hickory handle

Attachment: 87.56 KB
[ Download ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: