I found this extremely interesting and cool
As I was browsing the net of as I am somtimes wont to do I came across the following page that had some photographs that might be of interest to the rest of you. Of course some of you may have seen them before, and maybe I'm just out of the loop.

http://www.arms-armor.cz/index.php?src=gallery

I'm not endorsing these guys, or trying to pimp them out to you, but I thought the page was pretty cool. :cool:
Yeah, these are definitely very cool photo shoots. Some of them are quite accurate down to the minute details.. others take liberties, of course, but they each show a degree of understanding for the periods portrayed as well as a passion for each and every piece, from the clothing to the accessories to the weapons. I'd like to see more.
Having talked with these guys on one or 2 occasions both by phone and e-mail I can say they ar every pleasent and dedicated people. They seem to have a passion for what they do.

ciaran
Nathan Robinson wrote:
Yeah, these are definitely very cool photo shoots. Some of them are quite accurate down to the minute details.. others take liberties, of course, but they each show a degree of understanding for the periods portrayed as well as a passion for each and every piece, from the clothing to the accessories to the weapons. I'd like to see more.

Yeah, the Dwarf is especially egregious. Everyone knows Dwarves favored single-bit axes and that dwarven double-bit axes are much rarer than originally supposed. Also note the presence in the photo of the very rare dwarven helmet adjusting mallet, a tool that has accounted for more dwarven fatalities than orcs and goblins combined.

[ Linked Image ]
I particularly like the rubber chicken in the archer and crossbowman kit! :lol:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: