trying to track down Daniels woolwich armory london victoria
i have just come into possession of an officers artillery sword late victorian i think , i would have thought it would have had a meakins mark but it hasnt, it has a very faint ? daniels and co ???????? woolwich i think i am trying to find out if anyone has any info about this maker or perhaps can pass any info on to me or at least point me in the right direction...many thanks in advance
Re: trying to track down Daniels woolwich armory london vict
Dominic Grant wrote:
i have just come into possession of an officers artillery sword late victorian i think , i would have thought it would have had a meakins mark but it hasnt, it has a very faint ? daniels and co ???????? woolwich i think i am trying to find out if anyone has any info about this maker or perhaps can pass any info on to me or at least point me in the right direction...many thanks in advance

anyone?
These types of questions are difficult to answer without at least one photograph. Multiple photos with details are often necessary.
Nathan Robinson wrote:
These types of questions are difficult to answer without at least one photograph. Multiple photos with details are often necessary.

the mark is so faint a pic wont pull it out basicaly it says ? daniels & co ???????? woolwich

i was wondering if any one had come across this maker or company before. i am aware that woolwich would have been the arsenal mark but i am trying to track date that the sword could have been posibly made in
found him sword cutler in 1820-1830 london

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: