Go to page Previous  1, 2

Russ Ellis wrote:
Interesting axe, is it pattern welded?

:) I belive it is that.

Attachment: 77.99 KB
GAM_48579_bild2_3.jpg
Edit pic, sharpnees and light
Patrik Erik Lars Lindblom wrote:

When i visit our local museum, i just buy the ticket and walk away and i hear she yell from my back
"the viking stuff are 1 stair up and left"
it's not much in display there, some swords 1axe 2 spears 1 bukler 1ship and some "bling bling"

I'm a student, so i get in for free...
There are about 10 axes, 10 spearheads, one of them pattern welded, and half a dozen swords.
I need that digital camera... :\
Elling Polden wrote:

When i visit our local museum, i just buy the ticket and walk away and i hear she yell from my back
"the viking stuff are 1 stair up and left"
it's not much in display there, some swords 1axe 2 spears 1 bukler 1ship and some "bling bling"

I'm a student, so i get in for free...
There are about 10 axes, 10 spearheads, one of them pattern welded, and half a dozen swords.
I need that digital camera... :\

:eek: Yepp! you really need one, think what you can do, like this guy Vendel in Historiska Forum
he have take photos of one of Vendels magnificent shields Frontside and Gripside
Someone of your friends must have one you can lend :)

(humbling for my self) spears and axes!

:eek: Yepp! you really need one, think what you can do, like this guy Vendel in Historiska Forum
he have take photos of one of Vendels magnificent shields Frontside and Gripside

I realise he's only messing about, but wouldn't you normally be gripping that from the other side?
Geoff Wood wrote:

I realise he's only messing about, but wouldn't you normally be gripping that from the other side?

You can ask him here. He who is known as Vendel in Historiska världars (trans. Historic Worlds) forum is here under his real name, Ville Vinje.
Martin Wallgren wrote:
Geoff Wood wrote:

You can ask him here. He who is known as Vendel in Historiska världars (trans. Historic Worlds) forum is here under his real name, Ville Vinje.

Thanks Martin
Maybe Mr Vinje will comment.
Geoff
:surprised: Sorry about those shield pics Ville, but they are great news for me, Thanks :cool:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: