Arms & Armor Warhammer
For several years now I've looked at and handled the warhammer at the Bristol Renaissance Fair in Wisconsin near the IL border and walked away from it. This past Sunday I finally bought it and have since cussed myself for not having bought it sooner. :wtf:
Looking for a one handed bludgeon? Look no further, this here warhammer is it and what a devestating little beast it is indeed! It's everything this website's review says it is and more. Lively, fierce and apparently indestructible it's capable of extremely quick lethal strikes. Every facet of the business end is formiddable, it kind of makes a spiked mace seem somewhat tame in comparison. :lol:
In short, it's a one handed wrecking tool :!:

Very Impressed!

Bob
I absolutely love mine. It's the coolest non-sword weaponI have. :cool: More than one person has offered to buy it from me or have offered trades, but there's no way I'm letting go of it (unless if they offer me more than enough for me to get a new one and have money left over... and even then, it'd have to be a lot of extra cash).
A Big High Five! On what you said Bill! ^5 :!:

Bob
Bob;

That War Hammer is like the Pollaxe's really mean little kid brother that bites. :eek: :lol:

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: