Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Hi Travis, Congratulations :!: You will be as Ecstatic as I was when you lay hands on the Berserkr, no two ways about it, your going to love this sword, it's the most fierce chopper I've ever encountered and it cuts through plastic gallon jugs and those big cat litter jugs of water like a scalpal through hot butter :!:
I almost bought the Talhoffer, after thinking it over for a couple of months I went with the Arms & Armor Black Prince with a custom fierce point instead since I already have 4 hand and a half swords made by A & A, so as to match in with the set already in the collection. But this was not by any means an easy decision, because I had the opportunity to handle the Talhoffer and that is one spectacular thrusting sword if ever there was one :!:

I have both of these and I gotta tell ya Travis, any man that has the Berserkr and loves it, will absolutely LOVE the Albion Vassal :!: This is a sword that definitely deserves some :idea: if one likes the Berserkr :!:

Enjoy!

Bob
The Albion "Berserkr" is the one handed cutting sword of any medieval enemy warrior's most horrifying nightmare!
In modern day relation, it is the worst nightmare of any plastic jug or cardboard box! :lol:

Seriously speaking, the Berserkr is an absolutely incredible one handed cutting sword to the extent that I can cut the same jug or jugs together from top to bottom 5, 6, 7 or more times with ease! This sword is a substantial investment of money, however, it's well worth the money and it delivers beyond expectations! Anyone into the Viking era, this is a "must" sword to have in your collection, especially if your like me and enjoy putting your swords to the cut and or thrust of water filled jugs and cardboard boxes.
Listed below are photographs of me cutting three one gallon jugs side by side and it sliced through them like a scalpel through warm butter.
In my humble opinion, the Albion Berserkr is one of the most fun swords to own :!:

Gleefully Happy with this Sword!

Bob

Attachment: 51.39 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 48.09 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 55.46 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 53.45 KB
[ Download ]
Bob;

Impressive in SO many ways. :eek: :lol: I see that you surround yourself generously with safety tape.

Just curious ? How do you avoid freaking out the neighbours or are they just used to you by now. :eek: :lol:
If you have good relationships with them and they know you as the nice friendly guy you are there are
probably fewer 911 calls than one could imagine. ;) :lol:

I know that we seem to be lucky with our Longsword group as we train in a public park during the Summer with some using steel blunts 100 yards from the closet police station without it causing any difficulties. ( so far :) ).

Although I don't think we do any test cutting there. ( almost sure of that, and I haven't asked where our group does ).

Nice sword and nice to have a little performance review.

Last edited by Jean Thibodeau on Thu 13 Sep, 2007 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yeah Jean, my neighbors pretty much know that I am a "Piece of Work" :lol: but they also know that I love kids and dogs.
Quite a few know that in the last couple of summers I've gone to the police dept. and talked to a commander about the occasional speeders down our street and my concern for the safety of the kids. Most know that I am a black belt in karate and therefore have a lot of knowledge about proper form, SAFETY, and there is the fact that I have lived here for 13 years.
Nobody has ever called the police on me, as I do not do the cutting all that often and when I am through I go around and pick up every last shred of plastic from the jugs.
Also on either side of me are single women, one with a son, the other about 60 yrs. old and when they first moved in I gave them my phone number to keep upstairs and downstairs in their house, in case anyone ever tried to break in.
All the kids are very fond of me and everyone knows I am a super soft touch for my dog "Rosie" canine athlete amazon golden retriever and that I spoil her rotten, even to occasionally getting ice cream for her from the ice cream man. LOL!
Also, everyone knows that I do not drink.

All in all I am pretty lucky to do some cutting because by law the police could shut me down. Also when I am with a sword or cutting, I won't let anyone within 20 feet of me!

Yes, the neighbors Do get mileage out of me and I give them something to talk about.

These are townhouses and there are not any fenced in backyards.

Thank you for all the compliments Jean!

Bob
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: