Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Thanks for that Florian!:-)

Patrick: One of these days I am *definitely* going to ask Peter to make a sword for me too - I would love to own one of his pieces - and to be honest, it might even be another Solingen (OR a SAINT MAURICE - still can't get that one out of my head either:-)

I have to say too that I am impressed with Mike from Albion as well - he's basically told me to send the sword back at my own convenience and these couple of small problems will be sorted out for me...

Now I just have to deal with the painful experience of sending my baby away for this work to be done - THAT is going to be *hard* because I am already *very* accustomed to having her around:-)

Anyway - I suppose I should be trying to get the waster/leather buckler sorted out asap so that I can continue I.33 practice no matter what...

John.
Now you really have to get a nice Arms and Armor blucker to go with your Solingen...

A cheap Windlass just won't do. ;)
Hi Hugo!:-)

Got the buckler, have a wooden waster and leather training buckler on their way soon and am now looking at safety gear/training options/etc...:-)

John.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: