Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Cased Set of Churburg Armoury BooksRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
David A. Counts

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 13 Sep, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Cased Set of Churburg Armoury Books         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

This is not a reference to the recent Churburg release (with all those wonderful detail shots).

Rather this offer is a cased set which includes:

1) A wonderful 1995 reprint of the almost unobtainable 1938 "The Armoury of the Castle of Churburg" by Oswald Graf Trapp. I don't know how many set were printed, but this one has dedication plate #746. This is a book of ~320 pages and 50+ black and white photographic plates (most plates illustrate more than a single piece of armour). Text is in English.

2) The 1996 revision of the original catalogue. The revision is by Mario Scalini, Rudolf H. Wackernagel, and Ian Eaves. The book is ~400 pages with 100+ (I did not count.) slick, quality black and white photographs. This is the associated #746 catalogue to go with the 1938 reprint described above. Text is repeated in Italian, German, and English. The ability to cross reference in different languages may be an aid when dealing with the text portions of any Italian or German books you might have.

I am offering the cased set for $490 (plus packing, shipping, and insurance). This price for the lower 48 U.S. States. I think this is a reasonable price. If you would like to haggle a bit and you can direct me to sources that sell the book for less, I will be open to price negotiation.

I can accept personal checks, money orders, etc. ... just allow me to have time for the checks to clear before shipping.

I would prefer a single payment, but if you are a serious buyer and need to spread the payments over an additional month or two or three, I will work with you.

Thank you.

David

David A. Counts
Birmingham, AL

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Cased Set of Churburg Armoury BooksRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic