Go to page Previous  1, 2

Philip C. Ryan wrote:
It still won't open for me. I don't get an error anymore, but the page just refuses to open. Very strange.

It's in pdf format, do you have Adobe set up on your computer?
Philip C. Ryan wrote:
It still won't open for me. I don't get an error anymore, but the page just refuses to open. Very strange.

Try to reinstall Acrobat reader. Hope you get the problem solved, it's a great book!

/Eric
Eric Hejdström wrote:
Philip C. Ryan wrote:

Try to reinstall Acrobat reader. Hope you get the problem solved, it's a great book!

/Eric

Agreed on that - i own the hardover russian edition of that book, but having PDF of original handy is very good thing.
Quick question about the book: are the fractions at the end of photo captions scale ratios?
-klr
Keith
That is correct. The fomat if the captions are [Fig number], [farm/location], [county], [region], [scale].
In the text, however, he refers to the swords by their Inventory Numbers. Sometimes, but not allways, he also has a reference to figure.
To add to the confusion, the regional and county structure of norway has been redone since 1919, so even Norwegians can be a bit confused about where and what he is talking about.
Thanks for the information, Elling, I can better understand the captions now.
I'm searching for the original print (not a facsimile). Willing to pay ;)
If any of you would know where you can find it, I will be greatful.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: