Windlass Braunstone sword and Erbach Bastard sword
Good evening

Hi, good evening. I put my eye on Braunstone sword and Erbach Bastard sword from Windlass steelcraft
these days, and I was wondering when did the Braunstone sword came out? I heard about windlass been improved alot
during the years, so I was thinking that if the Braunstone sword was too old produce and it might not be good, and the Erbach bastard sword was a new produce, and it looks pretty nice. Does anybody know or owns these two swords? Many thanks
friends, thank you.

JIn
Actually windlass is kinda notorious for being off and on. Some of the older blades were awesome. Much better then any of the currant ones. Their black prince and swertz being prime examples.

Anyways I have seen the erbach and it does feel pretty nice. The blade doesn't seem to suffer from the notorious whip effect. The sword isn't what I call fast, but it feels like a sword should feel. Since I tend to like hilt heavy livlier blades however, this didn't quite float my boat...but hey it might work for you. Never played with other one so can't help you there.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: