Go to page Previous  1, 2

Already saving money for shipping costs, should my name be drawn....
Hey, there's just a couple more days left of this contest. Be sure you're entered. There's no obligation. It's free to enter.

Good luck.
Just a little bump by me just to give Nathan a break from bumping it himself. ;) :lol:
Well, in my not-too-long time here I've largely ignored the contests. I don't feel I contribute a whole lot when compared to many of the board and haven't donated, so it just hasn't felt quite right to do so. But I think I'll do so now. If I somehow end up winning this thing (nice work by the way, Michal, looks like a fine seax), I'll probably feel guilty enough to take a stab at PayPal and donate, so it's all good. ;)

Of course, now that I publically talked about not donating I feel like I should, so... Curse my twisted little brain.
Colt Reeves wrote:
Well, in my not-too-long time here I've largely ignored the contests. I don't feel I contribute a whole lot when compared to many of the board and haven't donated, so it just hasn't felt quite right to do so. But I think I'll do so now. If I somehow end up winning this thing (nice work by the way, Michal, looks like a fine seax), I'll probably feel guilty enough to take a stab at PayPal and donate, so it's all good. ;)

Of course, now that I publically talked about not donating I feel like I should, so... Curse my twisted little brain.

Well you talked yourself into that corner. ;) :lol: :cool:

Also the contest is weighted to give better odds of winning to long time members so don't feel you don't deserve to try winning the prize. ;)

I'll certainly be happy if a longtime member wins it but if someone very new wins it I'll still be glad for them.

( And if I win it I'll feel guilty because it would be the second time I won something in one of these contests ..... well maybe not guilty exactly but I do wish everyone else good luck ).
This contest is has ended. The winner has been chosen and can be seen in the Announcement Topic.

Thanks to all that participated!
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: