Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Suggestions, Requests and Support > New feature? Flags appearing after post subject Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Scott Hrouda

Reading list: 87 books

PostPosted: Mon 04 Oct, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: New feature? Flags appearing after post subject         Reply with quote

I’ve noticed flags appearing after the subject lines of some posts such as “Pending”, “DIY Project”, “Contest”, etc. Is this a new feature or have I been totally out to lunch?

If it is a new feature, will we have the ability to search by a specific flag in the future?

Inquiring minds want to know.

...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped. - Sir Bedevere
Jean Thibodeau

Reading list: 1 book

Spotlight topics: 5

PostPosted: Mon 04 Oct, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: New feature? Flags appearing after post subject         Reply with quote

Scott Hrouda wrote:
I’ve noticed flags appearing after the subject lines of some posts such as “Pending”, “DIY Project”, “Contest”, etc. Is this a new feature or have I been totally out to lunch?

If it is a new feature, will we have the ability to search by a specific flag in the future?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes noticed this myself a few days ago and it,s really a neat feature to be able to spot at a glance some types of subject matter that one might want to read first.

Part of the search function might be useful but I guess it would have to be limited to new posts as I assume that putting flags on all the older posts would be very time intensive ?

In any case I already find these very useful and just shows that Nathan is always working on this site trying to make it better when he can find the time away from earning a living. Wink Cool

You can easily give up your freedom. You have to fight hard to get it back!
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Mon 04 Oct, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Happy Yes, those are new improvements by Nathan. Expect an official announcement as soon as one can be put together.

Yes, you can search by those now. You'll find instructions in the announcement when it appears.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Mon 04 Oct, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Good catch. I was hoping somebody would bring it up. As Chad mentions, I'll make a topic announcing a lot of new things: features, content, and other improvements. I've spent many, many hours over the last month or so doing improvements, enhancements, content production, and other things. With the donation drive going on, I feel compelled to pay the people back by putting in the sweat equity work.
.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.

Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Suggestions, Requests and Support > New feature? Flags appearing after post subject
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic