Go to page Previous  1, 2

Adding Josef Yeager to the list.
Adding Ed Reese who did tours in Afghanistan. We've had a number of service folks participate this month and would like to acknowledge and thank them for thier service.
Adding Maria Sobol and Heath Bates.
I'm really glad to see some more names added to the list. I thought you all were going to make it too easy for me to win! ;)

Seriously though, it's good to see that a second wind of orders came through.
Adding Zane Bowers to the list. Drawing the winners name in about 45 minutes.
Our October winner is Thomas Ryan. Congrats Thom!

We'll be in touch with Hal from Therion tommorow for the November contest. Many gratefull thanks to all our participants for thier support of both us and A&A.
Thank You All!
Allan Senefelder wrote:
Our October winner is Thomas Ryan. Congrats Thom!

We'll be in touch with Hal from Therion tommorow for the November contest. Many gratefull thanks to all our participants for thier support of both us and A&A.

I would like to add our thanks to Allan's for all those who are able to support the industry at this time and in the past. While not all can purchase I have heard from many who do all they can to help. We got a couple orders over the last few weeks that where generated by people recommending us to friends and I know many of you are doing the same.

Congrats to Thomas!

Best
Craig
wow. i can't remember the last time i won anything...... :eek:

of course i am very happy about winning the gift certificate but also really happy that Allan has been able to keep his biz going 'cause I just ordered some more. I love his work and have a lot of his catalog. here is some of the cool stuff I have gotten from Allan lately including the stuff that put me on the list for October

thanks Allan!! :D
I'm fairly sure I recognize the Prato Chapelle de Fer there. ;) :lol:

http://www.merctailor.com/catalog/product_inf...ucts_id=65

I think I got one of the first ones made and Allan showed me the prototype in pics in e-mail asking my opinion about it in the design phase ( If I remember correctly ? I think he also e-mailed Gordon Frye about it for his opinion at the time ).

It's a very protective design since the rim by itself does a good job of blocking most attacks from above or from an angle above while the cheek pieces add protection to the side of the face and neck from a horizontal attack while leaving the face open for good ventilation and vision: No wonder the Kettle Hat was a popular alternative to the Great Helm and continued to be popular much later evolving into the Sallet, Eye slot Kettle Hat, Morion and Morion/Cabaset.
Guess what arrived today?

Thank you Allan! I can't wait for practice next week! :D

Quick analysis:
Overall product fit & finish = better than advertised
Production & delivery time = one day better than promised!
Communication = Outstanding (telephone, email, PM)
Recommend to friends = You bet 'cha!

I'll provide a proper review once I've had time to play with my new toys. ;)

Attachment: 39.29 KB
IMAGE_028.jpg

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: