Royal Oak Armoury's new clearance page
The Royal Oak Armoury website now has a clearance page to rid shelf space of prototypes, non-commissioned projects, and evening experiments. There are currently only a few items that I already had photos of, but there will be more posted as time permits, so check back once in a while.

-Hildebrandt
a great opportunity to get some great looking stuff! the Lamar helm is cool :p and the demi gauntlets a very reasonably priced.
Thanks, Daniel. I could not resist the urge to make a Tibetan helmet after seeing some originals in the Met, and I thought building one might signal my willingness to create other Asian pieces. Those orders never really materialized, but the variety of other interesting commissions I have been entrusted with are compensation enough.

-Hildebrandt
Hello Jeffrey,

Do you still have those cool looking demi-gauntlets? -And do you ship to Europe?

JT
Wolf Island
I do still have them, and I do ship to Europe. I will send you a PM, Jarno.
Argh! Ninja'd! I was kinda waiting for next month to see if I could stretch my budget to get those as well as a new PC... Oh well, you probably saved me from eating canned tuna for a month. :D
Jeffrey: PM sent.

Mikko: Sorry , them gloves were just way too cute!

JT
Wolf Island
Indeed they were! Guess I shouldn't blame you for having good taste, as much as I wanna. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: