Go to page Previous  1, 2

Wow! This Hungarian sword is really interesting. I love it. Craig..can you post how long the grip is? Looks like on your web page its listed as 'XX' which I imagine is a technical glitch.
This has my name written all over it! :eek: But unfortunately, not yet. But sooner or later, it's mine.
Re: Daily Deal -New Sword from A&A
Craig Johnson wrote:
Todays special a new sword! This is our #245 Hungarian Sword, a Type XIII sword from the 13th C.

Now you're speaking my language.

I hope the people in the surrounding offices can't hear the manly grunting noises I'm making right now (picture Tim Allen in 'Home Improvement' a few years back).
Oh yes. It is a little outside my main period of interest but I could stretch just a little for a beauty like that. Very nice.
Really like the looks of that one!
Daily Deal for Dec 17th!
Daily Holiday Deals Dec 16th

We will be having daily specials on each weekday from now to a few days before Christmas.

Todays special

[ Linked Image ]

#160 Medieval Knife
#062 Medici Dagger
#063 Tudor Dagger
#130 Crusader Dagger
#216 Aunlaz
#225 Knightly Dagger
#240 Morgan Bible Dagger
#241 Köln Messer

Each day details will be on our News Page. You can also check out our A&A Facebook Page for info.

If your significant other is stumped on your gift we can help. Happy to help them sort out what you need or they can also get you a Gift Certificate and let you chose.

We hope you and yours have a great holiday season!
Daily Deal for Dec 18th!
Daily Holiday Deals Dec 18th

We will be having daily specials on each weekday from now to a few days before Christmas.

Todays special is our #213 Nordland Axe for special price $65.00 plus shipping.

[ Linked Image ]

Each day details will be on our News Page. You can also check out our A&A Facebook Page for info.

We recently have started a tumblr page you can check out with pics and interesting happenings at A&A.

Nordland axe is a lovely little tool. Mine has held up well to much abuse over the years. I throw it, use it as a camp axe...whatever. Its nice and I like it!
Any chance for a side pic of the new Hungarian sword? I'd love to see what that pommel looks like in profile... I'm liking that sword alot!
Daily Deal for Friday the 19th!
Daily Holiday Deals Dec 14th

Todays special 10% off our In-stock Swords.

[ Linked Image ]

If ordering by phone today it is best to call prior to 1 pm central today. Each day details will be on our News Page. You can also check out our A&A Facebook Page for info.

We recently have started a tumblr page you can check out with pics and interesting happenings at A&A.

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: