Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: DT5143 and DT5141, plus Windlass custom or tradeSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Steven Janus

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: For Sale: DT5143 and DT5141, plus Windlass custom or trade         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I have decided to redo my sharp collection and shift my focus to Renaissance era complex hilt cut and thrust weapons. Thus to pay for it I must sell things. The prices for the items includes shipping to the lower 48 US states and the scabbards.

First off is a DT5143 $450

http://i.imgur.com/P01hReA.jpg

This sword has been sharpened by me as well as the grip redone with the rainguard by myself. I also cold peened it so the hilt is taught, unlike when it arrived. The scabbard was made by JSarge of Crusader monk.

Secondly a DT5141 price $440

The sword was sharpened by myself and the grip was redone by myself. This DT5141 was also shortened by two inches and is about 33 inches from peen to tip. The scabbard that comes with it was made by Brian Kunz and originally was for a Albion Yeloman but the insides of the scabbard have been modified with some extra wood so the DT5141 sites properly in there.

Windlass Make your own sword! $250

The sword has the initials SJ or JS however you wish to look at it. This was JSarge's personal sword for himself he made for a Game of Thrones kit I believe then he sold it a year or two ago and I bought it. Since then I redid the grip and sharpened the blade, as well as reground it.

Again to reiterate all prices including shipping to the Continental US and the appropriate scabbards. Now I am also open to trades so where is what I'm willing to trade for. No stage swords, either sharpened or a 1.5 to 2mm edge is fine

1. A single handed messer
2. a english/ scottish basket hilt
3. a Schiavona
4. some early type of cut and thrust rapier
5. a renaissance era hand a half sword with complex hilt
6. Some sort of Mortuary hilt sword

Let me add a disclaimer, no Windlass, Universal swords, Hanwei etc. I want something either made in the US or Europe. Something like Armour Class, Wulflund, Fabri Armourm, Del Tin, Lutel, or comparable European or American make. Doesn't have to be a straight trade, trades plus cash are accepted also. I only take paypal for payment. Either PM me here or write StevenJ61@live.com

Newbie Sword collector

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: DT5143 and DT5141, plus Windlass custom or tradeSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic