Go to page Previous  1, 2

Anyone know if the hanwei lowlander 48 inch blade counts the ricasso, or If it's all blade?
Quote:
The Peacemaker series was made in 5160H. KOA may have gotten confused with the Silvia sabers we sold them, which were in 1095.

Ah, that's much better!
Anyone know if the hanwei lowlander 48 inch blade counts the ricasso, or If it's all blade?
Sorry about the triple post guys
Finley A wrote:

That 48 inches includes the ricasso.
I have a lowlander, it's not bad actually. I like the size, weight, and balance. The fitment of the grip and cross, the screw on pommel, and the dynamics are where it falls a bit flat, but it's worth the 200.00 dollars they ask for it. Mmmm... Heavy. It IS a heavy one.
Del tin have many big swords.
don't forget about Lutel - I think they have some of the best verity of two handers available. and also Del tin seems to have a good selection (I've been eyeballing their venetian two handed sword for years I just can't pull the trigger on it).
My Hanwei Saxon has pattern welded core and 1095 edges and I never found them to be too brittle. It's all about heat treatment.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: