Vince Evans 'Medieval Dagger' available at Knife Art
That awesome medieval dagger that Vince had at the Vegas Show is now available on Knife Art's site, albeit for a higher price tag than Vince was asking ! Beautiful piece .... and felt wonderful in hand ! Mac

"Medieval Damascus Dagger" Evans Forged

ARTIST: Vince Evans
BLADE SIZE: 9 1/2"
TOTAL SIZE: 14 1/2"
BLADE MATERIAL: Forged 512 Layer Ladder Damascus forged from A203 and 1095 Steel by Evans
GUARD: Double Guard forged from random damascus
HANDLE: Spiral Fluted Bone with sterling silver wrap and fittings. Forged disc pommel of damascus for excellent balance.
SHEATH: Sterling Silver & Black Leather traditional sheath. Tooled premium leather, hand stitched.
WEIGHT: 12.2 oz.
COMMENTS: Evans is well known for his historical reproductions and outstand quality. All forged damasus by Evans. The exceptional handwork is evident in this beautiful (and sharp) double edged dagger. I can imagine this knife on the table of a Baron's feast hall. The sheath in its self is a work of art. Spiral fluted white bone is durable and attractive. Forward double quillon of forged random damascus. Evans knives are hard to come by - you will enjoy this knife. $1,450.00

http://www.knifeart.com/medevfor.html

Attachment: 110 KB
Evans dagger.jpg

Attachment: 113.18 KB
evans dagger 3.jpg

Attachment: 88.99 KB
evans dagger 2.jpg

Attachment: 21.72 KB
VE dagger in hand.JPG

Can't believe somebody has not picked that one up.
Damn, that's nice. I'm tempted... If it weren't for my greedy uncles (Sam & Boudreaux) and the fact that they're stretching out their palms next month... :wtf:

Maybe someday...
dagger
That, my friends, is fine :cool:

Someone (unfortunately not me at this time) is going to be very happy.
I tried my best to buy this one before the Vegas Show but I couldn't get it together. Now it's even worse seeing it farther out of reach due to the mark-up!
I was able to handle that knife a while back.

Needless to say, it felt as good as it looks....

:cool:
Oh, thanks a lot, Thomas! :lol: I just ordered the Scottish dagger from MRL (the one reviewed on this site), because I thought it was so beautiful. It pales in comparison to this one! :eek: Now, I'm not as excited about the arrival of my own dagger... :mad: :lol:
All kidding aside, it is an absolutely stunning dagger! One of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Thanks for the photos. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: