Claymore Armoury opinions?
I've been looking at their website for a little while, and I really like the look of their 1495 model twho handed claymore.

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Overall length 147cm 58"
Blade length 41"
Weight 2.25kilo 43/4lbs

So I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with their products. They sure look good to me, visually, and the few stats provided look engouraging, but I have no idea about the quality.
Forgot the link to the site, sorry.

http://www.e-ayrshire.co.uk/claymore/
Hmm I havent seen these guys before but you're right in that it does look interesting. Are those lowland sword weights a little heavy? Still its not outrageous. Nice detail on those baskets too.
Allen Johnson wrote:
Hmm I havent seen these guys before but you're right in that it does look interesting. Are those lowland sword weights a little heavy? Still its not outrageous. Nice detail on those baskets too.

Hi, Allen.

Yeah, some of them seemed a bit heavy to me, but theyre huge swords, so I dont think theyre overly heavy. The weight of this claymore seems very nice though, at 4 3/4 lbs. Of course, weight is only one of a lot of determening factors, which is why I'm asking for opinions.
This company has been brought up a couple of times on SFI, maybe here too. Basically no one knows much about them. They look good though. At least some of them. That claymore looks like one of the nicest.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: