For albion: Any pics of the Constable?
Just wonder if there is any pics on the constable, it´s listed to be inproduction so it would be cool to see (:D)

Still hooked on the idea of having one Mercenary and a longer version in the Ringeck, or a Constable and a longer version in the Talhoffer.
Martin,
I've moved this to the Historical Arms Talk forum, since it's not off-topic.

I haven't seen any pics of the Constable yet, but it's listed as being able to be shipped pretty shortly. They have all the parts in production (blade and guard from the Castellan, pommel from the Mercenary); perhaps no one has taken the plunge and ordered that combination yet.

If you ordered one, maybe it would be your sword that's pictured on their webpage. :)
Chad Arnow wrote:
Martin,
I've moved this to the Historical Arms Talk forum, since it's not off-topic.

I haven't seen any pics of the Constable yet, but it's listed as being able to be shipped pretty shortly. They have all the parts in production (blade and guard from the Castellan, pommel from the Mercenary); perhaps no one has taken the plunge and ordered that combination yet.

If you ordered one, maybe it would be your sword that's pictured on their webpage. :)

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be building one for myself sometime in the next few months. I didn't want to take any parts away from a potential customer sword, so I am waiting for all the SL Longsword orders to be filled before I take a pommel for my sword. As soon as I get it put together, I'll likely get pics up.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: