Philadelphia Art Museum
Hi All,

My wife dragged me to the Dali Art Exhibit at the Philadelphia and when we were finished looking at the art, I dragged her to the "Arms and Armor" section.

I took a couple of pictures of some of the historical arms there.

Enjoy,

Jeff
Two more
Last 2.

Jeff
Nice pics, Jeff!

I went there about two years ago and was really surprised and impressed at their A&A collection. Well worth the visit for anyone who can make it out.

I have some pictures in the albums section here: http://www.myArmoury.com/albums/thumbnails.php?album=81[/url]
Hi Bill,

Yes, I was impressed by their collection. The armor in the main room is an appetizer for the MET in New York. All the pictures that I took were without flash. Trying to learn the new digital camera.

The pommels on the rapiers were interesting. Very ornate.

Thanks,

Jeff
Always a little give and take in a relationship.

Thanks for sharing these! Some really exquisite pieces there - loved the cup-hilt rapier. Not usually my thing, but the engraving was outstanding!
Great photos! I'd like to encourage you to upload them to our photo albums as a permanent and easily-accessed place. We have one called "User-submitted museum photos" that would be the perfect place to put these.
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the advice. I've posted them there. Just waiting to see if I missed something.

Thanks,

Jeff

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: