Go to page Previous  1, 2

I admire you guys for being able to pick a favorite. I can't just decide on one. :wtf: Off the top of my head though I would have to say the Bohemian, LoMilan, GBS, Henry, Schloss Erbach, Dresden, Cavalier, almighty 15th century Two hander is my favorite sword. :p
The St. Maurice Sword, of course. Where else can you buy such a wonderful Type XI, with fully engraved pommel?
The GBS hands down. Big and beautiful. As for a second I'll go with the Gustav Vasa rapier. Simply stunning! :eek: :)
Favourites that I have: !5th century Twohander and the Black prince.

Favourites that I don't have yet: French medieval sword, Town guard sword and Cavalier rapier are tied

A & A non swords: Italian bill, Roundel dagger and the Saxon dagger I have on order. ( Saxon dagger ONLY on order. )

Well, I hope the custom Langue de Boeuf I'm having made :p If a custom order is not a favourite it doesn't make much sense to bother having it made ;) :lol:

Naturally, if one mentions everything as a favourite it sort of is meaningless :lol:
Jean Thibodeau wrote:
Naturally, if one mentions everything as a favourite it sort of is meaningless :lol:
I totally agree with that statement! Perhaps, to make things easier, we should work backwards and list what isn't a favorite, lol!

(I think I did pretty good keeping my list under 10)
The favorite that I have would be the Dresden set, the Schloss Erbach though, is calling my name in the middle of the night. In fact I have been debating selling my .416 Rigby to finance the aquisition rather than saving, or maybe just slapping the VISA around a little more this year is the way to go :D
I choose the Medici Dagger. Daggers are little swords, aren't they?
Jason Daub wrote:
The favorite that I have would be the Dresden set, the Schloss Erbach though, is calling my name in the middle of the night. In fact I have been debating selling my .416 Rigby to finance the aquisition rather than saving, or maybe just slapping the VISA around a little more this year is the way to go :D

Jason;

You would sell a .416 Rigby for a sword???? :eek: Well, then again, I guess I've done some stuff like that before too... but still! Slap that visa around instead, you can always get another one of those, LOL!

BTW, my vote would be for the Dresden set, it's absolutely AWESOME! Rather fits with the .416, actually... :D

Gordon
What a absolutely rotten poll... trying to make me pick one of my swords indeed... :P :) I'll simply say my favorite A&A sword is my NEXT one... :)
Edward III. No contest.
Steve Fabert wrote:
The St. Maurice Sword, of course. Where else can you buy such a wonderful Type XI, with fully engraved pommel?

Ironically that one IS my next Arms and Armor sword... which reminds me I need to call Craig and company and see how that's coming along...
Though I've never owned any A&As the Saxon Military Sword has been calling me for years.
Definately that custom two hander they made for someone. It's real sweet and fills that nich that many makers have not yet explored.
Mark Mattimore wrote:
The GBS hands down. Big and beautiful. As for a second I'll go with the Gustav Vasa rapier. Simply stunning! :eek: :)

Ditto. I have a GBS. Craig J tells me that my Gustav Vasa should have shipped today!
The Black Prince.

Gonna get me one some day....
Steve Grisetti wrote:
Craig J tells me that my Gustav Vasa should have shipped today!

Lucky dog! :D
I know I've already voted Black Prince and Ed III, but if I had to choose categorically it would be this:

Rapier: Elizabethan rapier
Dagger: Tudor dagger
Pole arms: Knightly pole axe
Custom: Bill's Stibbert museum rapier. :surprised:

Ted
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: