Go to page Previous  1, 2

I'd hate to even try to count the things I've sold off.

Chad brings up a good point. I'm in the same boat in that I don't want the collection to overwhelm the rest of my life and home. I confine my collection to a back room in our house, where it really can't be seen from the front door. I've been down the road of having a gazillion sharp things hanging around and I really feel that there is such a thing as too much of anything.

My current collection of weapons numbers around 12 pieces, this doesn't count the ancillary stuff like helmets, armor, etc. I think that's big enough for me. Over the years I've gotten more selective about what I like and who I'll deal with. This in itself probably limits the size of my collection.
I've owned two A&A German Bastard Swords and have sold them both. I love this model, but when the need for money has come, the first things to go on the chopping block are production pieces that can be replaced again. The one-of-a-kind pieces have generally stayed the longest, with good reason. Having said this, the GBS is amongst my all-time favorite swords out there. Ironic, I guess.
To address two points in this thread:
1. I love my A&A GBS.
2. I acquired it through the Marketplace (thanks again, Nathan)
And one is now for sale here:

http://forums.swordforum.com/showthread.php?s...adid=55377
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: