Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Seemingly Higher Quality Halberds, glaives, etc Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Bob Burns

Reading list: 112 books

PostPosted: Thu 06 Oct, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Seemingly Higher Quality Halberds, glaives, etc         Reply with quote

Here is a link that should take you to the specific area of the higher quality weaponry I had mentioned.

http://www.by-the-sword.com/acatalog/Arms_and_Armour.html

Bob
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Thu 06 Oct, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

These were Previously Discussed. Check out the link.
.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Russ Ellis
Industry Professional

Reading list: 42 books

PostPosted: Fri 07 Oct, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Since the previous discussion I've discovered that many of those pieces are "forge finished" i.e. unfinished and apparently back ordered up the ying yang? Sigh...
TRITONWORKS Custom Scabbards
Bob Burns

Reading list: 112 books

PostPosted: Fri 07 Oct, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Halberds, glaives, pole arms previously discussed         Reply with quote

Nathan, once again I thank you, I went back and reviewed the prior discussion on this. I will stick with Arms & Armor when I am ready to buy something like this. From my point of view, there really is no reason to go anywhere else, unless I want an economical bludgeon or axe like the two I bought, to beat the snots out of destroying things intended for the garbage.

I would have too much respect for the items made by Arms & Armor to abuse them the way I will abuse these two items, those being the foot soldiers warhammer and the biter. Kind of made me a little sick, later I found the warhammer on ebay for $39.00. Oh well, that's the way the axe falls.
Anyway, considering the little money spent, I really got a lot of bang out of my buck on both of them.

Thanks again Nathan, as I've said I am only a novice in all this and have a whole lot to learn. I have some 20 books now on medieval arms etc.

Happy Collecting

Bob

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Seemingly Higher Quality Halberds, glaives, etc
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic