Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Received my Caithness! Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Gary Grzybek

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Caithness         Reply with quote

Michael Eging wrote:
Of course you are going to have to bring that baby to give us a chance to check her out!!

Congrats, man. Laughing Out Loud

Of course Cool

Gary Grzybek
ARMA Northern N.J.
www.armastudy.org
Steve Grisetti

Reading list: 28 books

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Received my Caithness!         Reply with quote

Congratulations, Gary!

Roger Hooper wrote:
Gary Grzybek wrote:
My Albion Next Generation Caithness arrived at work yesterday Big Grin

So what did the people at work think of this sword? My swords are delivered at work too, and it has given me a certain reputation for eccentricity.

If any of my swords were to be delivered to work, my reputation would go well beyond eccentric to one of getting fired!!
Bob Burns

Reading list: 112 books

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Caithness         Reply with quote

Though I am an Arms & Armor man, the Caithness is my favorite of all the swords made by Albion followed closely by the Sovereign. I congratulate you on a very fine acquisition, if I were to buy an Albion, it would definately be the Caithness.

Happy Collecting

Bob
Aaron Schnatterly

Reading list: 67 books

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Received my Caithness!         Reply with quote

Steve Grisetti wrote:
If any of my swords were to be delivered to work, my reputation would go well beyond eccentric to one of getting fired!!

Mine might go a step further than that! I might get a ride in a nice orange helicopter with USCG painted on the side.

Nope... mine have to go to the house... or an agent's house. Hate it, 'cause I have 3 pieces sitting at home that were delivered less than 2 hours after I left for work... for 2 weeks. WTF?!

-Aaron Schnatterly

Fortior Qui Se Vincit
(He is stronger who conquers himself.)
Steve Grisetti

Reading list: 28 books

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Received my Caithness!         Reply with quote

Aaron Schnatterly wrote:
...Nope... mine have to go to the house... or an agent's house. Hate it, 'cause I have 3 pieces sitting at home that were delivered less than 2 hours after I left for work... for 2 weeks. WTF?!

My sympathies, Aaron. That feeling has to be more frustrating than the anxious waiting that most of us usually feel while waiting for the UPS truck. But remember, its being at work that enables you to fund the pointies - so be Laughing Out Loud happy Laughing Out Loud
Aaron Schnatterly

Reading list: 67 books

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Received my Caithness!         Reply with quote

Steve Grisetti wrote:
But remember, its being at work that enables you to fund the pointies - so be Laughing Out Loud happy Laughing Out Loud

Aye. Big pointies, little pointies, non-pointies, anti-pointies (aka tin cans)... yup. I have one or two neat toys... Wink

In this case, at least I have something I know will be cool to see and play with waiting there for me - A&A Horseman's Axe, A&A German Flail, & Lutel Warhammer.

What frustrates the heck out of me is waiting and waiting and waiting on something that is way past it's stated delivery date, just hoping to hear that the UPS truck will actually be coming someday soon. Have some of that going on right now, as well.

-Aaron Schnatterly

Fortior Qui Se Vincit
(He is stronger who conquers himself.)

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Received my Caithness!
Page 2 of 2 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2 All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: