Go to page Previous  1, 2

Today's blade
For today's turkey I will be using an ATRIM 2103 fantasy leaf blade. Very effective against a decidedly over-stuffed opponent by a soon to be over-stuffed attacker. The bird was injected with a double shot of home-brewed mead.
merry feasting,W

Attachment: 41.27 KB
MVC-145S.JPG

Today's blade
This Thanksgiving, I'm using an Arms and Armor Irish sword. The skin was extra crispy, so it was a little resistant to the first cut. After a stab with the point, cutting was very easy. I hope you all had a good feast.W

Attachment: 39.88 KB
MVC-153S.JPG

The Turkenator
I loved that Atrim Leaf blade!

My personal blade of the day would be the Flame of Angels by Adam Sharp, Arms of Valor and Darksword Armory.

Nice bird too.

Attachment: 90.65 KB
[ Download ]
Re: Today's blade
William C Champlin wrote:
This Thanksgiving, I'm using an Arms and Armor Irish sword. The skin was extra crispy, so it was a little resistant to the first cut. After a stab with the point, cutting was very easy. I hope you all had a good feast.W

Wow ! This is like a very slow motion film or a time-lapse sequence spread over many years between posts: This is turning into a " tradition ". ;) :p :lol: :cool:

We do need a shot next year of a sword " executing the turkey " just to make it a little more " bloodthirsty ...... :cool:
My blade of choice for the day
Hey everybody. My blade for today is a Sinclair saber. Very effective carver, this one. If you're wondering about the setting, I was carving the turkey and taking it to my next door neighbor's house.
Happy Feasing! W

Attachment: 226.78 KB
DSC04368.JPG

Re: My blade of choice for today
William C Champlin wrote:
For a direct attack on prime rib : The Prince.
The best cutter that I have yet used.
We did some cutting on water jugs earlier and I couldn't resist.W

nice shirt XD
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: