Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Greyson Brown wrote:
Happy Birthday Patrick! And since now one else mentioned it (or I missed) it:

Thanks!

as Indiana Jones wrote:
It's not the years; it's the miles!

Truer words were never spoken. The miles, oh the miles!
Look at this way-you may be older than I am, but your memory is probably much better! ;)
Egads! Though my well-wishing is shamefully late, a very happy birthday to you Patrick.
Hey, forty is the new thirty! I turned forty this year myself and wouldn't go back for anything. The best is yet to come!
Hey,

Happy Birthday Patrick.
I hope you had a good one.

John
Best wishes Patrick :!:

I'm actually looking forward to aging. When I'm old I'll be "eccentric" instead of just "weird". :lol:
Mark Mattimore wrote:
When I'm old I'll be "eccentric" instead of just "weird"

Good point. Thank you. :)
I'm very late to this thread but a belated Happy Birthday Patrick.

I like to think of these middle years as an opportunity to gain a second wind. A decade ago, at about your age, I was finally dashed into the classification of Old Fart. I was crushed but it was coming from a college gal adressesing us as a group. I took some satisfaction from the fact that I was still the youngest old fart in the room.

I'm always amazed at how young, young folk look. The older I get, the younger they look.

So, we soldier on. I like to think that I'll take it easier as I go on and delegate some of the load to the young immortals.

Cheers

GC
Thanks Glen,

I actually don't have a problem with getting older. I like who I am at forty much more than I did at thirty or twenty. Maybe when I reach fifty I'll actually be a decent human being. :lol: Of course my grey hair has always made me look older than I am anyway so maybe I'm finally catching up.

When I was involved in teaching at my agencies academy every year the recruits would look younger and younger. Now the new Troopers look younger and younger and I've become the old fart in the back of the room saying, "Don't do that, don't do that...............I told you..........." Such is life. :D
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3

Jump to: