Go to page Previous  1, 2

David Wilson wrote:
All right everyone, let's start that e-mail campaign...

Money talks louder than email. ;)
Quote:
Money talks louder than email.

Of course, but right now my money's tied up with my own custom A&A piece. :)
Somewhat to my surprise I arrived home today and found a very long box in the livingroom. I'm not going to spill the beand on this more than I have since I've offered to do an official myArmoury review on it later this spring, but I'm pleased and surpised. :cool:
Wow that was a quick delivery
Hey Joe

Man, that was fast delivery. I figured it would not arrive for a couple more days with the rush that must be on right now. Though I suppose at this point its down to the wire for deliveries all over. CNN is already tracking Santa some where over China. Did they deliver it today? They must be really going overboard to get stuff to its destination.

Hope it meets your expectations Joe

Meery Christmas and Happy New Year.

Craig
Re: Wow that was a quick delivery
Craig Johnson wrote:
Hey Joe

Hope it meets your expectations Joe

Meery Christmas and Happy New Year.

Craig

Expectations for product quality and construction met. I've ordered enough from you over the last few years to have a pretty good idea what to expect, otherwise it would probably have exceeded my expectations! :D

You did good!!

The are more details that I'm slowly discovering in person than immediately meet the eye in a photo. It has a very practical elegance which is what I was hoping for. That said since I've never been able to handle orginals or reproductions of halberds (seen a few) so there have been a few surprises as well. It provides a lot of options for application.

Thanks and merry Chistmas.
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: