What have I done!!!
I just ordered the Svante!!!! If anyone were to tell me I would pay 2500 for a SWORD of all things, I would have laughed at them.

Mike told me to expect it the end of February.....and I thought waiting 10 days for a firearms background check was too long.

Any tips on how to cope with my Pre-Svante jitters???

The only thing that made it possible for me it Albions "free 7th sword" program. I REALLY love that deal!!!!

Cheers
Dave Lannon
Re: What have I done!!!
David Lannon wrote:
I just ordered the Svante!!!! If anyone were to tell me I would pay 2500 for a SWORD of all things, I would have laughed at them.

Mike told me to expect it the end of February.....and I thought waiting 10 days for a firearms background check was too long.

Any tips on how to cope with my Pre-Svante jitters???

The only thing that made it possible for me it Albions "free 7th sword" program. I REALLY love that deal!!!!

Cheers
Dave Lannon

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the Svante owners club David. The club consists of overly obsessed people who need something very special in a weapon. The Svante will blow your mind I assure you. My advice to you is enjoy the suspense. It's like a drug that you won't come down from :lol:
Pshaw... I waited about 5 years for Albion to make that sword you can handle mere weeks. :) Congratulations. You won't regret it.
I'm afraid I just don't buy them fast enough to ever qualify under the 7th free program. :\

Remember you need a scabbard for it too. You really need a scabbard!!! :D
Joe Fults wrote:
I'm afraid I just don't buy them fast enough to ever qualify under the 7th free program. :\

Remember you need a scabbard for it too. You really need a scabbard!!! :D

Yea, the 7th free deal is sweet but will never happen for me. Of course if I hit the lottery I'll probably order twelve in one day :lol:
Congrats Dave,

I would really like that one.

Gordon
Congratulations, David. The Svante is a beautiful sword. I doubt that I will ever be able to justify that much money for a sword...but, that doesn't stop me from scheming and dreaming.
Congratulations! 2500$ is a lot of money-but ...who cares about money?All that is imporatant are swords and armour ;)
If I had the money, that's the one I'd get. Good on ya!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: