Svante teaser
I'm not sure that these will work since they haven't been cropped but here goes. Just a few teaser pics of my new Svante. We did this during practice yesterday but the lighting was terrible.

http://www.arma-nj.org/svante05.jpg

http://www.arma-nj.org/svante03.jpg

My, I love this sword :D
Very nice.

How about a few pictures of you cutting with it :D ... Alex
Alexander Ren wrote:
Very nice.

How about a few pictures of you cutting with it :D ... Alex

In time.... ;)

I have reservations about cutting anything other than mats, fruit, veggies, ect. None of which were available that day. I have others swords for heavy cutting practice, all of which will be highlighted on our website at some point. :D
Cropping and less harsh lighting would probably help - but it is still a beautiful sword, and the photos are good enough to arouse the envy of your fellow forumites!
Steve Grisetti wrote:
Cropping and less harsh lighting would probably help - but it is still a beautiful sword, and the photos are good enough to arouse the envy of your fellow forumites!

My Wife will be helping me take some better shots soon. We'll set up some backdrops with controlled lighting. Her really sweet Canon digital helps a lot too. These were just some quickies for now.
Awesome, Gary!

Not that I have any spare cash these days, but MAN, that Svante has become more and more tempting to me as of late for some reason...
Gary Grzybek wrote:

In time.... ;)

I have reservations about cutting anything other than mats, fruit, veggies, ect. None of which were available that day. I have others swords for heavy cutting practice, all of which will be highlighted on our website at some point. :D

Sad isn't it? We spend all that money to buy a truly exemplary sword that isn't a wall hanger and it's very expense in effect turns it back into a wall hanger... :) At least for me. I've cut a few pool noodles and that's probably all it will ever be used for. The thing is just to darned expensive to screw it up with my amateurish cutting on something or other. I know that doesn't hold for everyone and if there's a sword I had to haul off to battle expense would suddenly become no object but for now "my isn't it pretty..." :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: