Technical difficulty
Before I go off bothering Nathan with this, I've noticed that my html included signature line no longer seems to be showing up. Is anyone else having that problem or did I just mess something up somewhere?
You can turn it on/off per post if you want. You can also change what your default is, too.

You have the checkbox on this post that says "Attach my signature" turned OFF. That means that the signature for this post will not show up.

You can have that checkbox turned on, by default, for each new post you make by changing your preferences. There is an option that says "Always attach my signature" in your prefs. You've turned that off, for some reason. The default is to have it "on".

Go to your profile to change your prefs.

To have it show up in posts you've already posted, you have to make sure that the "Attach my signature" option was checked for that post.
Hmm... well it was even as you said Nathan, although it's a bit of a mystery as to why. I did change my email address lately but didn't mess with anything else. Oh well... problem resolved and thanks!
I changed my e-mail address a while back and encountered the same thing. I just turned my signiture back on and things worked fine. That might be what caused your inconvenience as well. I had noticed that your sig wasn't there, but I thought it might have been a deliberate choice. Glad you got it working again.

-Grey

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: