2%  [ 3 ]
South East Asia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Miscellaneous Whiners
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 104

Doh missed by a few hours.. that what get for slaying that dragon and rescuing the damsel I suppose.
Sword and Buckler?
Russ Ellis wrote:
Oh folks, if you don't actually reply to this thread I have no way of knowing who you are...

I can't put myself in since there is no place for a follower of the one true style of sword play as related by George Silver . . . the sword and buckler!

Allen
*groan* Blast. Wish I'd caught this in time. So much for a viking entry.
... and the Winners Are!!!
Drumroll please...

First place goes to T.A. James who will be getting a brand new copy of The Complete Bladesmith.

Second Place goes to Thomas Macdonald who will be getting a like new copy of the Osprey Book German Medieval Armies 1300 - 1500

Third place goes to Eric Nower who will be getting a genuine stick, that is an ash stick planed and finished out with an octagonal cross section complete with Tritonworks makers mark.

If you guys want to switch around prizes or something (say one of you already owns the book or something) let me know. Please p.m. me your addresses so I can get your prizes in the mail!
Eric, can do some test cutting with the stick this summer at the round table. Maybe if he's real carefull we'll let him sharpedn one end and roast a weinnie with it.
Allan Senefelder wrote:
Eric, can do some test cutting with the stick this summer at the round table. Maybe if he's real carefull we'll let him sharpedn one end and roast a weinnie with it.

LOL! Allen you are killing me. People at work are looking at me funny.. :) It will be a nice stick honest suitable for putting in the car or maybe hauling along if you go for a walk to discourage those pesky dogs (or as a last resort throw it for them to fetch and run like heck I suppose).
Ehhh I'll just use it to keep my little Brother in check.....I good swift tap on the head never hurt anyone...lol Kidding ;)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Page 5 of 5

Jump to: