Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Robert Zamoida wrote:
Beatuiful sword Mac, congratulations! :D
One question though; what type of finish is on the guard? In some of your pictures it almost looks red, although it could be the light, but it adds a wonderful aesthetic to a gorgeous piece. Vince did an incredible job! :D

Thanks Robert !

The hilt is browned, but the light does play tricks with the color !

A beauty indeed ! Mac
Once again, I absolutely love Vince's execution and design decisions on this sword. He has a wonderful grasp for proportion, form, and line. Your new claymore is among my favorite swords I've seen produced, perhaps being right behind the SW11 basket-hilt he's produced and my own lowland hilt. I personally am very fond of the swords with long grips, really liking the leverage and pivot-point action that they provide.

Very nice work.

And that group photo of your full Vince Evans Scottish sword collection is a hell of a thing, let me tell you.
Nathan Robinson wrote:

And that group photo of your full Vince Evans Scottish sword collection is a hell of a thing, let me tell you.

Dont ya just luv group shots *g*

I did forget to include my sgian achlais, & the 3 little knives Vince made us ( Vince noticed my error :-) , so I'll have to do a better layout next time !

I really need a better lens (perhaps a wide angle ?) to capture more detail with these kind of pics!

Alba Gu Brath , Mac
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: