Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Wanted: comparison pics of Albion Baron and Del Tin 2142 Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Tue 04 May, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Wanted: comparison pics of Albion Baron and Del Tin 2142         Reply with quote

I've had a Del Tin 2142 for several years now and love it. However, I've been thinking about upgrading some parts of my collection. I may replace the 2142 with a Baron.

The 2142 and Baron are both big war swords, but it's hard to compare the two visually without side by side pics. Since the Baron is too new to be in Nathan's comparison tool (a great resourse, by the way), I was wondering if anyone had both swords and could post a side by side pic or a Photoshopped comparison.

Thanks, folks.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/
Gary Grzybek

PostPosted: Wed 05 May, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted: comparison pics of Albion Baron and Del Tin 214         Reply with quote

Chad Arnow wrote:
I've had a Del Tin 2142 for several years now and love it. However, I've been thinking about upgrading some parts of my collection. I may replace the 2142 with a Baron.

The 2142 and Baron are both big war swords, but it's hard to compare the two visually without side by side pics. Since the Baron is too new to be in Nathan's comparison tool (a great resourse, by the way), I was wondering if anyone had both swords and could post a side by side pic or a Photoshopped comparison.

Thanks, folks.

Hi Chad,

I cannot supply you with pictures but I will say this. I used to have the 2142 also and currently own the Baron. If your looking to upgrade then I highly recommend the Baron. The 2142 is nice but in performance and handling there is no comparison. Although the 2142 is a good sword the Baron is far better balanced and feels more "alive". The Baron also has a more historical edge so it's cutting potential is far better.

Just my hands on opinion Big Grin

Gary Grzybek
ARMA Northern N.J.
www.armastudy.org

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Wanted: comparison pics of Albion Baron and Del Tin 2142
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic